The best spring skiing you will ever experience! Beautiful Telluride offers a multitude of skiing for every level of skier.
A former Victorian mining town in Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, set in a box canyon amid forested peak of the San Juan Mountains and at its base is the popular ski resort. Experience Tellurides stunning beauty and downtown. Free gondola rides to the top and a historic walking tour of the downtown at the bottom.
Telluride calls in the skiers & snowboarders with its legendary runs and its world class Mountain Village. 2000 acres of lift-accessible terrain. Nineteen lifts will take you to the top of this 13,000-ft mountain, and nearly 150 different runs to get you back down to the bottom. Snowfall averages 280 inches annually, and there is always fresh powder to maneuver through.
Something for everyone in Telluride…..Cross-country, Nordic skiing, Fat-tire bike rides, Horseback rides, Ice skating along with Sleigh rides pulled by Belgium draft horses, Clyde & Frank. It is up to you!
WHAT’S INCLUDED! Complete trip $1690
- Round trip Motor Coach from Appleton & Green Bay to Chicago O’Hare
- Round trip air via American Airlines from Chicago O’Hare to Montrose Colorado
- Motor Coach transfer to/from Montrose & Telluride CO.
- 7 night Condominium Lodging at Bear Creek Lodge, Telluride Mountain Village, Heated outdoor hot tub & pool
- Welcome Wine and Cheese Reception
- 5 Day Lift Pass, option to add additional day for $70, reduce a day to 4 days deduct $70
- Ski-in / Ski-out via Mountain Village, Bear Creek Lodge’s Funicular, private lift with direct access to a short run down to chair #1 or #10. (per Bear Creek Lodge, summer maintenance & should be up and running by our trip)
- Free Shuttle to Mountain Village & Free Gondola to Telluride main street, shopping, & night life
See specific details and dates for trip sign up, Telluride Sign up Information