Complete Trip………$290pp (based on dbl occupancy)
You’re in luck, spots available on the Big Snow I Michigan trip. It is a great start to the weekend, starting on Friday & returning on Sunday. Such a great value for the weekend and is only $290 per person, double occupancy.
We leave early evening Friday, the Lamers Deluxe motor coach starts at the Woods GC in Green Bay with a stop for the rest of the crew at The Bar on Lynndale in Appleton. We will be skiing two days at Indianhead & Blackjack Mountains. Free shuttle ride between the two mountains.
The Trip sign up was accepted, starting on Oct. 6th at our Membership meeting or mailed. Additional registration accepted when space available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up sooner than later to make sure to have your spot on this trip. Lodging is adjusted to accommodate our group.
- Lamer’s Deluxe Motor Coach transportation, round trip to Wakefield Michigan, picking up in Green Bay & Appleton
- A Sub Sandwich/chips provided on the ride up to Wakefield
- Cooler filled with bottled water and ice will be provided. Plastic beverage glasses also.
- New this year, with everyone’s individual preference for beverages, you are welcome to bring a small personal cooler that will fit at your seat. Just a note on Lamer’s regulations, No Glass of any kind & No Coolers in the aisle.
- New this year, you will be provided a one day lunch voucher to replace the change in beverages provided.
- Two nights lodging, Big Snow Indianhead Resort Lodge.
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday along with Dinner Saturday night at the Lodge.
- Two day lift pass for Indianhead/Blackjack Mts. Free shuttle between the mountains.
- Our trips are always a lot of fun, arriving early enough on Friday to enjoy the great music & beverages at Dudley’s music venue in the Lodge. The trips fill fast!