Sly Fox Ski & Snowboard Club Membership Details 2023 – 2024
Membership is open to anyone 21 years of age or older. Membership year is May 1st to April 30th. You may join at any time during the year. Check out “Friends of Foxes Rewards” program in our monthly Newsletter. Friends Of Foxes Program or sign up now Sly Fox Membership Form 2023-24.
|Membership year 2023-24 Season|
|Individual Membership $25|
Membership includes the following: Participation in reasonably priced & well organized Sly Fox Ski Club trips, Bi-weekly meetings October thru March, monthly newsletter, ability to participate in all annual banquets and much, much more!
We also have a reciprocity agreement with the Gelandesprung (Green Bay,) Ski Club. What this means is that all trips offered by the Gelandesprung club are open to all Sly Fox members (and vice versa,) at no additional membership cost! Twice the trips, same great price!
Dues must be paid to participate in the winter ski trips!
For membership questions please send an email to or any of the Officers/Board Members: [email protected].
Join Sly Fox Ski & Snowboard Club
You can join in person at one of our twice monthly meetings(Oct.-March) or by mailing the Membership Form located in our Newsletter.
Meeting Location: The Bar on Lynndale, 2435 W. Nordale, Appleton
Sly Fox Ski Club
P.O. Box 1613
Appleton, WI. 54912-1613
Midwest Trip Policies
- Membership is required with Sly Fox Ski & Snowboard Club or Gelandesprung Ski Club for trips and registered for trip with the Sly Fox Ski Club.
- Trip registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- All trip fees must be paid in advance before departure to the Sly Fox Ski Club.
- Each participant must sign a trip liability waiver on the sign up form also Lamers Waiver for each person & trip with emergency contact information for each trip.
- All trip participants must be 21 years of age and above.
- Any variations to trip descriptions must be requested 30 days prior to trip & require Board approval.
- Midwest bus trips are based on a minimum number of riders. If someone desires to drive themselves there will be no discount for the bus portion of the trip fee until the minimum number has sign up on the bus.
- If events on the hill are included in the lift ticket price (lunch, NASTAR race, ect.) the Club will not give a discount on the lift ticket if any or all of the events in the package are not attended.
General trip cancellation policy
- Cancellations made 60 days prior to departure, full refund less $50 unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellations made 50 to 14 days prior to departure for any reason will be charged a cancellation fee amounting to the trip deposit as stated in the trip guide or sign up form.
- The Club will make the effort to recover costs such as hotel, lift tickets, and refund these after the trip is completed however the initial deposit may be forfeited.
- Any refunds will only be issued after the trip is completed.
- Any separate written cancellation policies on the trip guide or sign up form will supersede those described above.
- Policies of 3rd party providers resulting from contracts signed by the Club will supersede policies described above.
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing